Thursday, February 16, 2012

YES I am that mom...

I MUST tell everyone the story about my homemade brownies for school.   A mom from school asked me if I could bring some brownies... I said ... OF COURSE (without hesitating...) knowing that the brownies will line up under the million list to do ... but yes I thought I am super mom I can bring brownies... Until she said: " Homemade right"? for a second my brain popped... HOMEMADE... I wish she knew how big of a word that was for me... I will admit I do know how to make homemade brownies... they are delic... (my friends Lisa's recipe) but we all know that homemade is not my forte lately... My answer to that very important question was: OF COURSE! ... I hate store brownies! and continued to smile:)

Well... that was the day before... so I did buy the brownies I did not home-make-them...! shame on me right? I actually bought them at Wegmans place them in my own home glass dish... and put some powder sugar on top.... oh I did that after I smash them a bit so they will look like I home cooked them:)

YES I AM THAT MOM... the mom that doesn't have time to home bake brownies sometimes...! and I will admit I did it I bought them took them to school and not only that.... I was told they were amazing... and they want the recipe... well I will have to talk to the Wegmans family about that one...!

But I will say I will not take ANYTHING but ANYTHING away from the moms that volunteer and do so much for the PTA of all schools and take the time to home-bake  goodies for the teachers and every event! I think you guys are awesome! it is because of volunteers that school PTAs succeed the way they do!!! 

Cheers... the little colombian that did not home-made the brownies....:)




1 comment:

  1. If I was asked if they were going to be homemade, I think my response would have been, "Look, lady, do you want brownies or not? Yes? Then shut it." :)

    ReplyDelete