I decided to create my own blog after many of my friends told me how my running and workout routines became an inspiration to them. Little did they know all of them had always been a huge inspiration to me.
I am not the every day runner, well some seasons I can be... not the one that must collect medals all year round, trust me I do love to run my races and set PRs but running is so much more than that... exercising is so much more than that...
Through my blog you will find out why...
I am a mom of 2 sweet crazy little ones. bella(8) and lucas (6) my husband chris and I have been married for 12 years, he is a runner as well. We both work full time so figuring out how to exercise once a day can be challenging but always possible.
Today was a great day for a run... we got 12 inches of snow in the last
24 hours. It felt like running at the beach specially up hill. I had
all my winter running gear on. My wool socks were a must. After I
started it started snowing pretty hard... it felt wonderful... but I was
thinking snow goggles might be a good idea but how weird would I look? I
went only around our neighborhood. Logged 4.3 miles. It felt great
and SO empowering.
No comments:
Post a Comment