Once I feel like today that I got so much done at work but then my house is upside down and I haven't spend enough time with the kids and Chris. Once one is up then the other one is down, and ready for me to take care of it. But I think that is just part of life, of being a mom, a wife, a friend, wanting to succeed professionally while you raise a crazy little family. Some days might seem like I am just trying to keep my head above water here or there and I look back and think how in the world did I do it today? and the answer is so simple... my support system. I have a family that is insane when it comes to helping out. They plan their trips to visit us along with my work travel so that they can help out, how cool is that? and our friends who are always offering to help... so yes I have bad news... I am not super woman! Could never be without my huge support system.
After working so hard today I felt like cupcakes could be a good bonding time with the kids! THEY LOVE TO bake cupcakes! and even though they were made from the box they think my baked cupcakes are amazing! I can work out for hours or not... but I will always have a treat every night, most nights its a bowl of ice cream but I will dedicate a whole blog to just that... but today is cupcakes! Do we bake the organic ones... yes we do... are they as good as the other ones... no they are not! Do we buy the regular ones OF COURSE WE DO (sometimes)! Life is about balance! you cant be superwoman when it comes to food, exercise, and life! You gotta a balance and have your delicious non organic cupcakes when you feel like it... Just not every day :)
![]() |
| Our BOX Cupcakes with sprinkles:) |
I'm surprising my kids at school tomorrow... I know that will give my brain some much needed balance, I love going into school, my kids faces light up when they see me! those are the little things that make them happy.
Did I run today? NO! but I did say I was going to have a crazy workout... YES I DID! I had to go to the gym today... I just had to I wanted 1 hour and 30 minutes of craziness! and it was great, I might not walk straight tomorrow but it was worth it.
Before I forget I had someone inspire me at the store today! Jen B, it was nice to see you and your kind words about my blog made me so happy! Just thought you should know! I will keep writing away...
Stay tune tomorrow for my very secret vinaigrette recipe!.... I am the salad queen, that is the one thing I can cook and get creative with... so more about salads tomorrow!
Buenas Noches a todos!

No comments:
Post a Comment